If you have any questions in relation to our use of your information you should first contact the BMW Customer Information Centre in one of the following ways:
- Call the centre on 0800 561 0666 (calls are free of charge plus your phone company's access charge).
- Or by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by writing to us at:
BMW Customer Information Centre
59 - 63 Farnham Road Slough
In addition you may contact the responsible data privacy officer listed click here for their contact details. Under certain conditions you have the right to require us to:
- Provide you with further detail on the use we make of your information
- Provide you with a copy of your information
- Update any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you
- Delete any information about you that we no longer have a lawful ground to use
- Remove you from any direct marketing lists when you object or withdraw your consent
- Provide you with your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability)
- Restrict our use of your personal information
- Cease carrying out certain processing activities based on the legitimate interests ground unless our reasons for undertaking that processing outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights (click Legal Grounds for more information).
Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exemptions to safeguard the public interest (e.g. the prevention or detection of crime), our interests (e.g. the maintenance of legal privilege) and the rights of third parties.
If you are dissatisfied with our use of your information or our response to any exercise of these rights you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office which regulates the processing of personal data in the UK (click ICO for more information).