How do we collect your personal information?
These are the main ways we collect your information.
- If you contact us directly via our websites or via our customer hotlines to request information about our products and services.
- If you buy a product or service directly from us (e.g. Lifestyle shops).
- If you reply to our direct marketing campaigns (e.g. filling out a response card).
- If your contact details are transferred from authorised centres or other third parties.
- If your vehicle data (incl. vehicle identification number) is transferred to BMW AG while you’re having your vehicle serviced or repaired.
- If other BMW Group legal entities or business partners transfer your personal data to us.
- If we acquired your personal data from other sources, for example social media sites.
- When you apply for finance from BMW FS or from the retailers or brokers.
We may also transfer your personal information to a third party without your consent if it is in its legitimate interest or if there is a contractual obligation to do so.
If you are under 16 please do not provide us with any of your information unless you have the permission of your parent or guardian.
Please help us to keep your information up to date by informing us of any changes to your contact details or marketing preferences. You may change or review your preferences by clicking here.