Why BMW Group.
No other manufacturer can offer Fleet Decision Makers such an appealing combination of class-leading cars and services as BMW Group. The ever improving range of EfficientDynamics and MINIMALISM technologies is overwhelming proof that low running costs and tax efficiency don’t have to come at the expense of dynamic performance and driver appeal.
The Customer Promise – Our ten commitments to our customers
As a BMW I MINI Business Partnership customer, you can always expect the highest standard of customer service. Even so, we still believe there will always be room for improvement. That’s why we’ve introduced ten important commitments for all of our staff to follow.
- All vehicles booked in for service or maintenance that do not require a replacement car or collection and delivery service are guaranteed an appointment within three working days.
- All vehicles booked in for service or maintenance that do require a replacement car are guaranteed an appointment within seven working days. Any associated costs will be explained at the point of booking.
- For service or maintenance appointments, complimentary collection and delivery within a 15 mile radius is provided*.
- Booking requests sent to retailers will be responded to within 20 minutes, downtime chases responded to within 15 minutes and invoices will be completed within five working days.
- No charge for the disposal of replacement parts and environmental waste.
- A three-year unlimited mileage warranty covering any manufacturing defect, including bulbs, is provided for total peace of mind.
- When appropriate, Retailers can utilise self-authority goodwill to minimise vehicle downtime.
- When a vehicle is recovered by BMW Emergency Service, a status update will be given within two hours of its arrival; repairs will be started within 48 hours.
- All vehicles receive a complementary wash and vacuum after service or major repair.
- If a vehicle fails its first MOT, the cost of replacement parts and labour will be covered**.
*Subject to BMW/MINI Centre location. This does not affect any existing agreements whereby the radius has been extended. **MOT Protect is valid for the vehicle’s first MOT only.
Cost of MOT test or re-test, wheels, tyres, windscreen, brake pads and discs, modified and non-BMW/MINI components, failure as a result of neglect and MOT advisories are not covered by MOT Protect.